Paso Robles... Not Just Wine Country
Taste the spirit - and spirits - of Paso! Paso Robles has been known as a wine destination for decades, but recently the art of craft distilling has started a movement along the Central Coast. The area is now home to over a dozen distilleries with more planned to open over the next year. From San Luis Obispo to Paso Robles, distillers are producing a variety of small batch artisan spirits, including all your favorites — whiskey, gin, rum, brandy, vodka, and liqueurs. Our winemakers are always looking for new ways to sip and savor the tastes of Paso Robles, and now they are dipping their toes into distilled spirits. With Paso's distillery scene gaining more momentum by the minute, there's no better time to add a craft distillery tasting experience to your visit!
Sipping Spirits in Paso Robles
A Truly Spirited Adventure Awaits!
Explore Paso's local distilleries using the SLO Distillers Map as your guide! Travel along the Distillery Trail to discover and taste unique products at each location, meet distillers, and learn the art & science behind creating artisan craft spirits from fruit, grains and botanicals.
Spend the day sampling, touring and experiencing the craft spirit scene that is taking over the Central Coast.
Explore Paso Robles Distilleries:
- Azeo - Known for their vodka made from apple cider, apple brandy, rum, brandy and coffee liqueur
- Calwise Spirits Co. - Known for their rum, gin, whiskey, vodka, brandy, liqueurs, food and cocktails
- Re:find Distillery - Known for their vodka, flavored vodkas, gin, liqueurs, rye whisky, wheat whiskey and bourbon
- Willow Creek Distillery - Known for their grappa, fruit brandy and specialty cocktails
- Tin City Distillery - Known for their brandy, specialty brandy, gin, vodka, rye, bourbon and specialty cocktails
- Grain + Vine - Known for their gin, rye and bourbon
- Distillery Cheval at Pony Club Bar & Lounge - Known for their gin
- Bethel Road Distillery (Templeton) - Known for their grappa, aged brandy and gin
- Pendray's Distillery (Templeton) - Known for their brandy, grappa and liqueurs
- Donati Spirits (Templeton) - Known for their vodka, particularly vodka rested on oak
- Krobar Craft Distillery (San Luis Obispo) - Known for their gin, rye and bourbon
- Autry Cellars (San Luis Obispo) - Known for their brandy and grappa
- Slo de Vie Distillery (San Luis Obispo) - Known for their fruit brandy, gin, grappa, vodka and specialty cocktailsKnown for their whiskey and spirits
- Rod & Hammer's Slo Stills (San Luis Obispo) - Known for their whiskey and spirits