Corporate Meeting Event Venues
Best of Paso Robles Meeting Venues
The same highlights that draw leisure travelers to Paso Robles also appeal to corporate groups and event planners. Sun-splashed landscapes. World-class wines. Championship golf. Boutique inns and elegant resorts. Renowned restaurants featuring fresh ingredients.
Paso is a place where colleagues can take a deep breath, adopt a fresh perspective, and build stronger connections. And, this central California destination offers everything you need for a successful gathering. When you’re planning a corporate retreat, incentive event, team-building activity, sales training, Christmas party or classic gala celebration, you’ll find Paso Robles venues and services that fit the bill. Here’s your guide to walkable downtown options and wine country settings for events of any size.
Paso Robles Event Center
The Paso Robles Event Center is the area's biggest corporate event venue. It's home to the California Mid-State Fair, and the 40-acre complex has indoor and outdoor spaces that include grand halls, multi-purpose pavilions, kitchens, stages, park and picnic areas, and plenty of convenient parking. The Grandstand Arena demonstrates the center's range. It accommodates up to 14,000 with floor seating, 7,000 people in the bleachers, and 335 guests in VIP skybox suites.
- Flexible options for trade shows, conventions, concerts and other special events
- The equestrian center (60,000 square feet) has a 200-by-300-foot indoor arena, stadium seating (760 guests), an announcer's booth, and 300+ stalls for rent
- Estrella Hall (18,000 square feet) has commercial and demonstration kitchens, plus options for seated events or trade show booths
- The Frontier BBQ & Picnic area offers a western backdrop and can be rented together with Frontier Park
Rava Wine Estates
A third-generation farm family turned this former horse ranch into a lavish event venue and winery specializing in estate-grown sparkling wines. Indoor and outdoor spaces set an elegant wine country backdrop for team retreats and special get-togethers of all kinds. Rava welcomes small groups for intimate courtyard or olive grove ceremonies, tasting room events for up to 125 people, and large gatherings in a multipurpose, 17,000-square-foot event center.
- The venue’s ballroom (1,000 guests) has custom draping, a state-of-the-art sound system, and easy restroom and kitchen access
- Set along a pond and grassy lawns, the Terraced Lake Lawn (300 guests) has two stone patios and two fountains
- Guests can book Rava's Villa Giada, a fully equipped three-bedroom, two-bathroom luxury home with vineyard views
A favorite for vineyard weddings, company parties and executive retreats, Cass Winery welcomes guests in a magnificent hilltop setting surrounded by vines. The modern Barrel Room accommodates up to 200 people with indoor seating, and larger groups can roll up glass doors that open to covered, open-air verandas with additional space. For smaller events, consider The Library. This contemporary venue seats up to 16 at a king table. There's a Steinway piano, and bottles of rare Cass vintages line the walls.
- The Banquet Hall (80 guests) offers rounds or farmhouse tables in a private space with an arched glass entrance and wine barrels
- The Cellar Door is a modern room with overhead cable lights, slate gray accents, and a long table that seats up to 24 people
- Amenities include audio-visual technology, bar tops with wine-barrel bases, a large bar for indoor and outdoor service, and on-site parking
Robert Hall Winery
Robert Hall Winery is set on a scenic, 173-acre estate that grows 12 grape varietals. The team employs regenerative farming practices, and that sustainable ethos extends to events held at the property. Six meeting space options accommodate up to 350 guests for standing receptions or 250 for seated events, with stylish indoor and outdoor options. There's also an open-air amphitheater, garden terraces and wine caverns to explore.
- Robert Hall's Wine Caverns offer 19,000 square feet of customizable event space
- The Meritage Room holds 250 guests in classroom-style seating or 150 with cocktail rounds
- Outdoor bocce courts are a fun bonus for corporate outdoor events, while brick archways provide a pretty backdrop for group photos
Vina Robles Vineyards and Winery offers one of the biggest Paso Robles event venues, and it’s all set on 30 picturesque acres along Highway 46 East. The Vina Robles Amphitheatre is an expansive outdoor option for large events. Soaring ceilings, a gorgeous arched window and large paintings grace Vina Robles' main interior event venue. The space features 5,000 square feet of California Mission-style architecture, with glass doors that open to a sunny outdoor terrace.
- All seats at the Vina Robles Amphitheatre are within 150 feet of the stage
- Interiors and outdoor terraces can be customized for smaller gatherings
- Terraces feature beautiful stonework, established trees and vineyard views that give this corporate event space an extra-special feel
Allegretto Vineyard Resort
For a small-group company retreat or large corporate party, few venues in Paso Robles CA offer options like those at Allegretto Vineyard Resort. There's more than 40,000 square feet of outdoor space here, plus a ballroom and conference center with pre-function and breakout spaces, an elegant boardroom, a cozy library, a terrace dotted with olive trees, and much more. The resort has on-site restaurant and bar options, a bocce court, and even a stand-alone abbey that holds up to 50 people.
- The Piazza Magica Courtyard (12,000 square feet) provides an Italian-inspired backdrop for outdoor gatherings
- The Chamber Terrace (up to 30 guests) is a modern favorite for intimate events
- Resort amenities include a full-service spa, wine tasting facilities, sculpture gardens, a sonic labyrinth, and a chef's garden
- Meeting and event packages make planning easy and affordable for groups of all sizes
Paso Robles Inn
The Paso Robles Inn, a historic gem in the heart of town, is a standout option for meetings and events. It’s also one of the top corporate retreat locations in downtown Paso, and it ranks high among local company holiday party venues. The 1891 ballroom (200 to 350 guests) is a beautifully restored icon with 3,600 square feet of original oak floors, beamed ceilings and dark-wood wainscoting. The 900-square foot Matador Room has garden views and accommodates 32 to 60 guests, depending on the configuration.
- The Executive Boardroom (591 square feet) seats 20 with a large conference table, swivel armchairs and a smart television
- Colorful koi ponds and century-old oaks dot the property’s central gardens, which accommodate up to 250 guests for outdoor events
- With 98 rooms, plus a steakhouse, bar and spa, the inn is one of the top company Christmas party venues for extended, car-free group celebrations
- Holiday event packages take the stress out of planning
For a convenient corporate event location with chic vintage style, book the Park Ballroom. An elegant staircase (or quick elevator ride) leads to this second-floor space that’s hosted meetings, dances and community events since 1912. Fully renovated without losing its charm, the flexible venue features original maple floors, alder wainscoting, imported granite, and restrooms outfitted with Italian limestone.
- The Park Ballroom holds up to 300 guests with theatre-style seats or 200 for seated banquets
- A stage area can be closed off with wooden pocket doors
- There’s a full-service kitchen and stand-alone bar that accommodates two servers
- Smaller spaces function as conference or coat-check rooms
Whether you're looking for company party venues or a corporate meeting space, Eberle Winery has an option. Located along the Highway 46 East Wine Trail, this family-owned producer is known for cabernet sauvignon, syrah, sangiovese and more. The winery has 16,800 square feet of caves and tunnels set 30 feet underground. Within the caves, the Wild Boar Room is a popular place for team meetings and special celebrations.
- The rustic Wild Boar Room holds up to 80 guests for dinners, tastings and receptions
- The Vineyard Deck seats up to 150 in an open-air setting with vineyard, mountain and sunset views
- Eberle’s exclusive VIP Room, available by reservation only, offers a memorable tour and tasting experience for up to six guests
Wine Enthusiast, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate and Vinous are among those who've recognized the wines produced by Opolo Vineyards. Crews here tend to nearly 300 acres of vines, and the estate vineyard on Vineyard Drive is a picturesque setting for small and large Paso Robles wine country events. From a memorable business retreat to a team building day to a seated dinner for up to 250 on the hilltop lawn, venues at Opolo promise endless possibilities.
- Opolo’s barrel room seats up to 175 guests, with barrel-lined walls and flexible floor plans that accommodate training activities, meetings, fundraisers and corporate dinners
- The chic Nuthouse has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the vineyards, and it’s great for indoor-outdoor private dinners for 8 to 20 guests
- Walnut trees and grapevines surround the rustic barn, which accommodates up to 50 guests for meetings, training sessions and receptions
Estrella Warbirds Museum
Few corporate venues offer the option to fly in for events, but Estrella Warbirds Museum does just that. Located on the Paso Robles Municipal Airport grounds, this engaging museum has fascinating displays of vintage planes, military vehicles, rare race cars, and memorabilia from several world conflicts. Choose from an outdoor setting or two indoor venues. Amenities include high-speed internet, audio-video equipment, a commercial kitchen and a full bar.
- Hangar 1 (4,487 square feet) accommodates up to 300 guests in customizable space with six movable hangar doors that can be adjusted for light and weather conditions.
- Thompson Hall (2,470 square feet) holds up to 180 guests and has full bar, kitchen and outdoor grill pit access.
- Event teams can customize plans for seminars, workshops, retreats, team-building activities, luncheons and dinners, teleconferences, awards banquets and more.
The Oxford Suites Paso Robles opened in 2019, and it's a comfortable home base for company retreats and corporate events. Guest amenities include a complimentary breakfast buffet, an evening reception with drinks and appetizers, a fitness center, an outdoor pool and free parking. Groups can plan conferences, holiday parties and other functions in 2,500 square feet of flexible meeting space that's equipped with an LCD projector, flip chart, cordless microphones, podium and televisions. The hotel also has full catering services for events.
- The Orchard Ballroom (1,605 square feet) can be configured with classroom (88 guests), banquet (96 guests) or theater (122 guests) seating
- The Orchard venue can also be broken into two smaller, separate meeting spaces
- The hotel offers 560 square feet of pre-function space
- The Almendra Boardroom (342 square feet) is ideal for board meetings and smaller gatherings of under 10 people
La Bellasera Hotel & Suites
Named for the Italian term for “beautiful evening,” this 60-room property south of downtown Paso Robles puts a Mediterranean spin on American hospitality. Select suites have fireplaces, kitchenettes and whirlpool tubs, along with thoughtful touches like complimentary in-room Keurig coffees, Bluetooth alarm clocks, mini fridges and free Wi-Fi. There are also concierge services, an outdoor pool, and an in-house restaurant that pours local wines.
- La Bellasera’s conference center accommodates 120 guests at 8-top round banquet tables, 115 with theater-style seating, and 64 with a classroom setup
- Enoteca, the hotel’s restaurant, provides catering services for conferences and corporate events
- Event planning services are available for business meetings, corporate gatherings and holiday dinners
Located off Highway 101 on the edge of Paso Robles, the Courtyard Marriot is a convenient spot for team building retreats, corporate meetings and other company events. Well-appointed rooms and suites have a mini fridge, free Wi-Fi, a desk and ergonomic chair, coffee, tea and other amenities for work and play. There's also a pool, fitness facilities and a business center, plus an on-site restaurant and catering services for special events.
- The Vineyard meeting room (1,148 square feet) holds up to 100 guests in a flexible space with 12-foot ceilings
- The Harvest room (644 square feet) ranges from 18 guests in a u-shaped setup to 60 with theater-style seating
- The Boardroom (448 square feet) is ideal for smaller gatherings, with a capacity of 10 to 36 guests
The Hampton Inn makes corporate retreat planning easy, offering classic conference facilities and amenities for groups of up to 120 people. The Paso Robles hotel welcomes attendees with free hot breakfast, an outdoor pool, a fitness center, digital keys and free parking. Meeting groups enjoy amenities like audio-visual equipment, high-speed Wi-Fi, business center access and administrative support.
- The hotel’s conference room offers 1,450 square feet of event space and holds up to 100 guests with an auditorium setup
- Easy-to-use online tools let groups book a block of 10 to 25 rooms online
- Groups can also build a free custom website where guests can make hotel reservations
The CaliPaso Winery and Villa is tucked in the sun-drenched hills and vineyards north of Paso Robles. The Tuscan-inspired inn has eight elegant rooms and suites with fireplaces, private balconies or patios, and only-in-wine-country views. Large and small celebrations here feel intimate and special, thanks to charming settings and gorgeous architecture.
- Stately oak trees, stone archways and grand columns set the backdrop for upscale events on CaliPaso’s outdoor courtyard terrace
- The event team can help organize champagne receptions, open-air dinners and other tailor-made celebrations
- The CaliPaso Restaurant exclusively caters to private events with indoor and outdoor dining options.
The Sandbox is a modern newcomer and one of the most unique corporate retreat locations in Paso Robles. This coworking spot has an industrial-cool interior with concrete floors, wood accents and roll-up doors that let in natural light. There’s also speedy Wi-Fi, comfortable seats and a prep kitchen. Breakout rooms, mostly available by the hour, are well-suited to off-site events, training sessions, brainstorming workshops and seminars.
- The Training Room seats up to 30 for lectures, with two 55-inch flatscreens, Google Chromecast-enabled monitors, HDMI connections and easy-to-configure tables
- The Meeting Room holds up to 10 guests and also has technology that makes it easy to host remote team meetings
- The spacious facility has coworking spaces for individuals and teams of various sizes