Paso Market Walk
Welcome to the Paso Market Walk, a modern reinvention of the traditional farmer's market, that brings together gourmet food and beverage with farm-fresh delights and exciting local events.
This mixed-use development gives residents and seasoned travelers the opportunity to convene, relax, shop, and taste the distinctive flavor of the Central Coast. Celebrating the people of Paso Robles – from the small scale, family-owned operations, to a new generation of standout purveyors making names for themselves in food and wine, to the neighbors and guests who can savor them all. The market focuses on sustainability and community, bringing together farmers, ranchers, chefs, vintners, makers, and producers committed to the values and practices of sustainable food and supply systems.
A perfect stopping point along the 101 for the Central Coast traveler and a walkable, family-friendly neighborhood destination. Paso Market Walk offers a gracious experience steeped in the local culture of Paso Robles. Enjoy a unique dining and shopping experience as well as fun, seasonal events like pop-up brunches, paint n' sips, and live music series on the outdoor patio — all within walking distance of their modern on-site lodging, The Lofts at Paso Market Walk.
Top Things to Do at Paso Market Walk
Savor Paso on a plate with a delightful range of colorful gourmet flavor. Enjoy everything from quick treats to fuel-up on the go, to luxurious dining in a charmingly casual atmosphere. Swing by for breakfast, lunch, or dinner - just be sure to bring an appetite.
- Wake up with fresh, hot coffee and muffins from the local cafe counter, JoeBella Coffee Roasters.
- Grab a vegan panini from The Vreamery, or a classic roasted turkey sandwich on fresh bread from the talented chef at Third Degree Grill, and eat al fresco on the beautiful urban grounds.
- Edible and sustainable landscapes make for a memorable experience at the outdoor lath house, while shopping at Gather Garden Co. is the perfect place to find a garden of gifts.
- Stop at the local brewery, Hog Canyon, for an ale or IPA, featuring imported champagne and fizzy mixed bubbles. If you are a Cider enthusiast, SLO Cider of San Luis Obispo is home to some of the best hard cider in the country.
- Explore Momotaro Ramen offering up an array of colorful and tasty noodle choices. Then get your sugar fix at the local bakery, Just Baked, featuring an deliciously cheeky dessert bar. And if you can't resist the Italian delicatessen on campus, Leo Leo Gelato welcomes you anytime of the day.
- Finish your Market Walk Experience at The Wine Merchant for a beautiful glass or bottle of local still and sparkling wines and a vegetable forward menu. Savor regional oysters served on weekends.
- Your visit won't be complete until you stop to shop at The Mercantile Paso, where you will find unique gifts, charcuterie boards, dried meats, local wedge cheeses, special household relics, exceptional candles and uncommon goods.
- Dine in delight at one of the two restaurants on campus, serving up a range of flavors. Finca, offers "Cochina California" with the high point being a walk up taco window. In Bloom (coming soon), will be highlighting incredible California Cuisine with a vibe that will make you want to stay awhile.