Shop ‘til you drop in Paso Robles with a plethora of shopping options all just a short walk from the Downtown City Park, which frames the idyllic square in the center of town. From upscale clothing boutiques to local artisan shops, to gourmet food and wine markets, Paso has something for every shopper. Shop Downtown Paso and spend the day exploring a unique collection of Paso Robles stores. In the charming family-friendly environment you will discover one-of-a-kind finds at antique malls or sample locally sourced gourmet foods from a friendly homegrown business. Start your day in the heart of downtown where you’ll find ample free parking, public restrooms, and diverse shopping options. This easily accessible area allows you to comfortably stroll through town taking in the sights and sounds of historic Paso Robles. Stop to refuel along the way at one of the favorite local restaurants, bars, breweries or winery tasting rooms. Here we’ll provide you with a curated list of all Paso Robles’ best-kept shopping secrets, so that you’re ready to hit the streets upon arrival.
Dress to impress with the help of Paso Clothing Stores. Specialty wine tastings and date-night dinners call for stylish new attire to match. Upgrade your wardrobe with a colorful collection of shops, boutiques, and upscale consignment stores. Bring home a hint of one-of-a-kind Paso style in your suitcase that will remind you of your memorable trip.
- Firefly Paso - Located on 12th street across from the park, Firefly has been a favorite among locals since 2006. This pet-friendly boutique specializes in women’s vintage-inspired clothing, handmade jewelry, cocktail books, home decor and gifts for kids.
- Bijou - Another popular downtown boutique, Bijou combines a unique mix of whimsy, fashion and function. Complete with timeless styles for women of all ages, you’ll find outfits for anything from a girl’s night out to special occasions. A mix of fun American, Australian and European designer goods make for a great selection of thank-you or baby-shower gifts.
- Kahuna’s Surf & Sport - Located on 12th Street across from the park, Kahuna’s has been Paso’s go-to surf clothing shop since 1993. Visit Kahuna’s for a large selection of beach wear including sandals, board shorts, bathing suits and more.
- Andbe - This chic, casual boutique was inspired by owners Andrea and Beatrice, who were born and raised in Austria and France. After moving to the States, they opened Andbe with the goal of bringing Europe’s small specialty shopping experience to Paso. Explore clothing, home decor, jewelry and accessories for both men and women.
- Alliance Board Company - Alliance invites you to shop their massive collection of everything beach, surf and skate; including, surfboards, skateboards, boardshorts, bathing suits, sandals, shoes, sunglasses, hats and other accessories.
- Sole Tree - This women’s shoe store focuses on all-leather shoes from around the world. Come shop a huge selection of leather shoes as well as eclectic socks that make for great gifts.
Give the gift of Paso Robles. Whether you are taking home a memory to commemorate your trip or bringing back thoughtful gifts to loved ones, the Paso Robles Gift Stores have something for you and yours! Discover items you never knew you needed as well as souvenirs that leave you longing for another trip.
- The General Store - The General Store is well known in Paso for being home to all things “tasty, lovely and useful” — with a special focus on locally-sourced goods. They specialize in local eats, home goods, self care, books, and everything in between. Taste locally-crafted pantry goods like olive oil, vinegar, almonds, hot sauce, honey, spices, seasonings, coffee, tea and sweets. Decorate with classic home goods such as tableware, kitchen tools, decor, and bar accessories. Indulge in decadent self care like candles, bath soaks, soaps, and body washes. And take home a collection of accessories, cookbooks, puzzles, games and more. You name it, The General Store has it. Come here for one-stop shopping whether you’re shopping for a gift for yourself or a gift for a friend.
- Boyd's Cigars & Elegant Gifts - Boyd's offers a huge selection of smoking and drinking accessories as well as a truly unique shopping experience. Discover a selection of more than 200 premium hand-rolled cigars, a 300-square-foot walk-in humidor and a private cigar lounge with a pool table.
Uncover a rich history at Paso Robles Antique Stores. Not sure what you’re shopping for? Look and let it find you. The fun of antiquing lies largely in the experience itself. Whether you're an antique collector or a vintage newbie looking to check out all the hype, Paso is the premier place to start. The shops tell a story of their own, but each piece reveals an even deeper tale. Get to know Paso one antique chandelier at a time.
- Reminisce - Village of Shops - Located at the corner of Pine and 14th Street, Reminisce is known as the local “antique village” due to its vast collection of shops. With over 20 vendors and artisans sharing the space, each shop is designed and decorated by the vendor to showcase their individual passions. Here you will find antiques, collectibles, jewelry and accessories, infant wear and baby gifts, vintage and new decor. You may also find architectural salvages, rehabbed and original vintage home furnishings, as well as industrial, steampunk and chic treasures.
- Relics Antique Mall - This 4,000 square foot, multi-vendor indoor marketplace is located in a large modernized Quonset-style building, that housed a bowling alley and a movie theater in the 1930s. Enjoy a sense of Paso’s history as you shop for antique treasures.
- Great American Antiques - Located on Spring Street, just one block from downtown, Great American Antiques offers a diverse selection of antiques collectibles — you never know just what you might find.
Explore the magic of Paso Robles Farm-to-Table Fare. The City of Paso’s bounty is evident everywhere you turn, from miles of rolling hills of grape vines to almond tree orchards and ranchlands. Paso Robles’ has a strong agricultural history with years of ranching roots. Savor tastes of Paso straight from the farm and tales straight from the farmer’s mouth.
- Farmers Market in the Park - Located at the park on the corner of Spring and 12th Street, you can enjoy the freshest farm-to-table treats every Tuesday from 9:30 - 12:00 noon and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm. This small hometown farmers market features local farm grown goods such as fresh produce, honey, food vendors, organic juices, fresh-baked breads, salsas, olive oil, and flowers. Come stop by to taste test the freshest homegrown gourmet eats and meet the friendly Paso farmers and artisans.
- Paso Market Walk - Just a few blocks from the Downtown Square, you’ll find Paso Market Walk. Offering a grand selection of purveyors, restaurants and events, the Market Walk is the perfect place to convene, relax, shop, and taste the distinct flavors of Paso Robles. Spend the day shopping at the next generation of local markets and stay for an evening of live music, wine and beer tastings and maybe even a staycation at their luxury Lofts at Paso Market Walk accommodations. Here are just a few of our favorite Paso Market Walk highlights to add to your list:
- Shop Joebella Coffee Roasters for a locally roasted brew.
- Head to Gather Garden Co. for local flowers, gifts and gardening tips.
- Stop by Hog Canyon Brewing Co. & Bubbles Bar for craft beer that packs a punch.
- Visit Paso Robles Wine Merchant, a neighborhood wine shop, bar and kitchen.
- Don’t miss The Mercantile by Haley & Co. for local baked goods, olive oil, and aged meats.
- J&R Natural Meats - J&R specializes in the highest quality grass-fed beef and lamb, pasture-raised pork, free-range poultry and hand-crafted sausages and bacon. Feel good knowing every purchase supports local agriculture, and is both a more environmentally conscious decision and a more humane way to raise livestock. As a USDA inspected meat processor, J&R also provides an essential service to local growers. Stop in and allow knowledgeable staff to walk you through a fine selection of meats, as well as a collection of spices, sauces, cheese, and other products to elevate your next dining experience.
Get inspired by discovering Art in Paso Robles. Home to some of the most creative minds in the Central Coast, the art scene is quickly transforming the downtown area. Overflowing with rich history and panoramic landscapes, it is easy to become inspired by Paso’s natural beauty. Here artists of all styles and backgrounds come together to honor and share their favorite parts of Paso Robles. Experience Paso in color, and perhaps even find inspiration yourself.
- Studios in the Park - Welcome to the ultimate art destination in Paso Robles. This nonprofit art studio provides multiple galleries throughout the year including their Printmakers Gallery, Photography Gallery, SLO County Office of Education Gallery (featuring student artwork), Paso Robles Art Association Showroom Gallery, and the Atrium Gallery (their primary public exhibit space). Each gallery showcases exciting themed exhibits that are regularly updated and constantly evolving with the culture, trends, and holidays at the time. The studio also offers classes and workshops for art lovers of all ages. Discover your creative side with a trip to Studios in the Park. Discover art, create art, and take art home with this one-of-a-kind artistic haven.
More Shopping In Paso
The list goes on… With such a wide range of storefronts and hidden gems in the area, there’s something for everyone’s taste and budget. Explore Paso Robles’ full list of shops below.