- Eat & Drink
- See & Do
- Paso Events
- About Paso
- Plan Your Event
Go On the Road with Jo as she explores family-friendly activities in Paso Robles.
Greetings from family-friendly Paso Robles, California!
Nestled in the Santa Lucia Mountains of the Central California Coast midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, nearby beaches and Hearst Castle, Paso Robles offers moms, dads and kids a wide range of activities and comfortable family-friendly places to stay. Also, families will find many kid-friendly Paso Robles restaurants and wineries that offer bocce ball, cave tours, rail cars to explore and beautiful views!
Here's just a sampling of activities you can experience during your visit:
- Let the kids ride the waves and get wet and wild at Ravine Water Park
- Crawl through a life-size oak tree, stomp "grapes" to make juice and shop for "fresh" fruits and veggies at a bi-lingual market, all under the roof of a Volunteer Firehouse at the Children's Museum
- Experience the true Wild West at Harris Stage Lines where you'll learn about life on a ranch, take a ride in an authentic stagecoach, ride a horse, and maybe even rope a steer! They also offer summer day and weekly horse camps.
- Go on a treasure hunt in a real life castle in the sky at nearby Hearst Castle, the former home of media mogul William Randolph Hearst
- Beckon your inner artist at Studios on the Park where you can paint, sew and even work with beeswax, visit local galleries and head to Studio MPK for kids art camp
- Improve your swing at River Oaks Golf Course on the nation's only six-hole player development course ideal for kids (whether you're a novice or pro, you'll have some family fun!)
- More information after the video...
Go On the Road with Jo for a fun tour of family-friendly attractions in Paso Robles, from her television travel series.
- Ancient Peaks Winery offers a Zip Line Adventure and Tour
- Bianchi Winery sits on a beautiful lake with a koi pond
- Castoro Cellars where kids can visit Harley the pig, taste grape juice, play corn hole or color
- Tooth & Nail Winery offers cold case lunch options daily and a completely unique setting to enjoy them in. There's a MOAT!
- Eberle Winery bocce ball, underground caves tour,corn hole, picnic deck
- Firestone Walker Brewery has daily tours (children 12+) and a restaurant on site
- LeVigne Winery and Pomar Junction Winery have fun old fashioned rail cars for kids to explore
- Robert Hall Winery offers bocce ball & caverns
- Four Sisters Ranch winery offers bocce ball & pizza
- Tobin James Cellars has free video games
- Wild Horse Winery & Vineyards has a yummy seasonal heirloom tomato garden
- Sculpterra Winery dozens of unique sculptures in their gardens and a complimentary play area called Central Park West with chess, foosball, ping pong, and more
- J. Dusi tree swing, horseshoe, corn hole, tractors, and picnic tables
- Frolicking Frog cookies and play area, also pet friendly
- Hearst Ranch Winery both tasting rooms are connected to cafes
- Uncorked Wine Tours welcomes babies through young adults under 21 in the company of an adult
- Big Bubbas Bad BBQ
- Chubby Chandler's Pizza
- Cider Creek Bakery
- Cool Hand Luke's Steakhouse
- Cowgirl Café
- F. McLintock's Saloon
- TapRoom Restaurant at Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- Good Ol' Burgers
- Good Times Café
- Joe's Place
- The Grill at Hunter Ranch Golf Course
- Margie's Diner
- Odyssey World Cafe
- Paso Robles Inn Steakhouse
- Paso's Pizza Kitchen
- Red Scooter Deli
- Senor Sancho's