Paso Robles Wine Festival
The Paso Robles Wine Festival returns May 17 - 20, 2018 with the 36th annual celebration of everything Paso Robles wine. Wine Fest kicks-off Thursday, May 17, 2018 with Winemaker Dinners, each featuring multiple winemakers at the table with their wines paired with the cuisine of two iconic Paso Robles restaurants, Thomas Hill Organics and The Hatch. On Friday, May 18, RESERVE delights a limited gathering of wine and food lovers with Library, Reserve, White/Rosé, and Barrel Sample wines, complemented by fresh and local gourmet bites.
The following day, Saturday, May 19, begins with a Winemaker Seminar. Five winemakers sharing their vintage stories about a uniquely named wine that is a perfect example of the Paso Robles region. The day culminates with the Wine Festival Grand Tasting in the Paso Robles Downtown City Park. This unique outdoor tasting features 70+ wineries arranged by “regions” (Bordeaux-style, Rhône-style, Zinfandel, Burgundian-style, Italian varieties and Other Wild Wines) with wineries pouring their best. In the picnic area and gazebo, live music will provide the perfect atmosphere to enjoy a beautiful summer day sipping Paso Robles wines.
Back by popular demand, the 2018 Wine Festival will feature complimentary food tasting from the region’s best chefs and caterers. Visit www.pasowine.com often to see updates on who will be sampling their delicious creations. Creativity abounds with the return of a limited lineup of handpicked artisan merchants. These entrepreneurs will offer a selection of unique local and wine country themed products.
Sunday, May 20 of Wine Festival weekend encourages people to travel beyond the Park to explore more than 100 winery events throughout the weekend including winemaker dinners, live music, barrel samples, and so much more!
- Winemaker Dinners – Thomas Hill Organics ($125), The Hatch ($100)
- Combo: Friday, RESERVE & Saturday, Grand Tasting, Early Entry - $145 ($135 until March 15)
- RESERVE only - $90
- Saturday, Grand Tasting, Early Entry (12 p.m.) - $90 ($80 until March 15)
- Saturday, Grand Tasting, General Admission (1 p.m.) - $70 ($60 until March 15)
- Winemaker Seminar (10:30 a.m.) - $25
- Designated Driver (Grand Tasting, 1 p.m.) - $25
- Locals Only Ticket (1 p.m.) - $50 (until March 15)
- Early Bird Pricing applied to Combo, Early Entry or General Admission Tickets only, with $10 savings
- Early Bird Offer Expires March 15, 2018
Date and Time:
Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 12:00am