- Eat & Drink
- See & Do
- Paso Events
- About Paso
- Plan Your Event
Bicycle-Friendly Paso Robles
Paso Robles is a veritable paradise for cycling. The guide below offers information on guided rides and tours, trails, routes, rentals, cycling events and weekly rides. With incredible scenery and rolling terrain, you can enjoy rides from 1 to 100 miles, easy or hard, your choice. Enjoy the cycling time of your life!
- Year Round Bike Trails: http://bit.ly/PasoTrails
- Full and Half Day Bike Tours: http://bit.ly/1vOtqm3
- Guided Tours: www.pasobiketours.com
- Bike Rentals: http://www.kmancr.com/ (located at 712 Paso Robles Street in Paso Robles)
Weekly Group Rides, Every Sunday!
Meet each Sunday morning at Templeton Park at 9:30 a.m. Three rides: 10 Mile Easy Beginner, 20 Mile Casual Pace and 30 Mile Brisk Pace. No one left behind, social ride. Great place to hook up with local riders for rides during the week. (Sponsored by North County Cyclepeds)
So with friendly riders, great hotels and restaurants and wonderful shopping, you can create your own unique vacation in Paso Robles.
Annual Cycling Events:
- April - Eroica http://www.eroicacalifornia.com
- May - Cycle de Mayo http://www.cycledemayo.com/
- May - Great Western Bike Rally http://www.greatwesternbicyclerally.com
- October - Wine and Roses Ride http://wineandrosesride.com
Check out these rides that have been routed by local riders willing to share the love:
- Lohr Winery from City Park and Back http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5900108 16 miles (beginner to moderate)
- San Miguel from City Park http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5900144 21 miles (beginner to moderate)
- Linne Road from City Park http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4040757 22.1 mi (moderate)
- Peachy Canyon from City Park http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4040701 21.4 miles (advanced)
- Hog Canyon from City Park http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4040749 43.1 miles (moderate/advanced)
- Adelaide from City Park http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4040731 27.4 miles (advanced)
Enjoy the ride!