Love at First Site Visit in Paso Robles
Come Visit Paso on us!
Check out our booking incentives below!
We invite to visit Paso Robles on us! Come see for yourself what this
burgeoning food and wine region offers meeting planners and guest. As a wine
country famed for its many events, Paso Robles also offers a host of experienced
vendors to meet your group’s needs, including caterers, tour guides, rental
companies and Team Building Experiences. Paso Robles is home to a variety of
excursions that are sure to please any group.
While you are here, visit local
wineries and hotel properties that offer a variety of meeting opportunities, and
discover Paso Robles downtown restaurants, shopping, wine tasting, artisan shops
and more. Learn the health benefits of olive oil at We Olive Tasting Room which
showcases the fast growing olive oil industry here. Paso Robles wine tasting is
a must-do item on the group agenda as is Hearst Castle and experiencing one of
our true California horse shows. Please contact Maryann Stansfield to arrange
your site visit today:
email@example.com, or call 805.215.3331.
Paso Robles Fast Facts
- Known as world-class food and wine country, with a historic downtown
square surrounded by dining, shopping and artisan boutiques
- 1281 hotel rooms
- Capacity: hotels 250, wineries 1200, Paso Robles Event Center 3,000+
- Located nearby Hearst Castle
- Affordable and accessible by car, air or train
Easy Access to Paso Robles
- Located at U.S. HWY 101 & HWY 46 intersection
- Hearst Castle: .75 hrs
- San Francisco: 230 mi/ 3.5 hrs
- Los Angeles: 230 mi/3.5 hr
- Santa Barbara - 100 mi/ 1.5 hrs
- CA Coastal HWY 1: 20 minutes
- CA I-5 Freeway: 50 mi/ 1 hr
- San Luis Obispo Regional Airport (SBP): .5 hrs
- San Jose Airport (SJC): 2.75 hrs
- Paso Robles Amtrak station downtown
Paso Robles Event Center: Meeting Space for up to 2500
- Events Center: 4554 sq. ft.
- Pavilion: 11,993 sq. ft.
- Comm. #2: 18,624 sq. ft.
- Mission Square: Occup. 60
- Frontier Town: Occup. 360
Book your meeting in Paso Robles from November 2012 – April 2013 and
receive the following discounts:
Accommodations: book 15 rooms, get one free from the below
listed participating hotels (Blackout dates apply for event weekends and
holidays on all properties)
Discounted Hearst Castle Tickets: receive discounted tickets
through participating hotels
With 110 nicely appointed rooms, an outdoor heated pool, hot tub and dry
sauna, located across the street from the Paso Robles Event Center, guests will
be treated to a relaxing getaway. Newly renovated rooms are equipped with
complimentary high-speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, premium cable
television, and coffee makers. The convenient location is perfect for meetings
and events located at the event center. Location provides easy access to local
wineries, the downtown center, and renowned dining.
Booking: Call (805) 238-4740 to book and ask for the Smart Meetings Special.
Newly remodeled 81 room property, Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles is the
perfect hotel to make your small meeting, group or special event a great
success. We offer a flexible Paso Robles event space seating up to 100
participants, ideal for corporate meetings, board private meetings, and
- Meeting Room: 1250 Square Ft.
- Largest Room Capacity: 50 x 25 SF
- Overhead Projector
- Business center, Complimentary High Speed Internet Access and local
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with whirlpool, a fitness center, Suite
Shop and Wine Cellar
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental breakfast
Booking: Call (805)226-9988 to book and ask for
the Smart Meetings Special.
This 60 room, full service luxurious Mediterranean-style hotel located in
wine country gracefully lends itself to upscale Paso Robles events and meetings
offering amenities including acclaimed
Enoteca Restaurant & Bar
onsite spa, a choice of specialty fireplace, patio and spa suites, a swimming
pool, fitness center, whirlpool and fireside cabana. Meeting space
- Facilities for up to 200
- Banquet Room: 2200 sq. ft.
- Wireless High Speed Access.
- Equipped with the latest audio-visual technology
- Complimentary wireless Internet access and efficient work space in your
Booking: Call (866) STAY-NOW to book.
Awarded 2011 La Quinta Franchise Hotel of the Year, this 100 room property is
wine country all the way. Each weekday evening, La Quinta hosts a Manager’s Wine
and Gourmet Cheese Reception where guests can taste a variety of local wines and
artisan cheeses. Each spacious guest room includes a microwave, refrigerator,
and 32-inch LCD television. Luxurious suites also feature large soaking
tubs and beautiful balcony views.
- Meeting Room: 1,250 square feet, seating up to 90 people
- Boardroom: 324 square feet, seating up to 12 people
- Full-service audio/visual support available, free high-speed wireless and
hard wired internet access.
- Wine and gift shop in the lobby
- Heated outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, business center, free wireless
high-speed internet access
- Complimentary buffet breakfast including hot eggs, sausage and potatoes
Booking: Call (805) 239-3004 to book and ask for the Smart Meetings