- Eat & Drink
- See & Do
- Paso Events
- About Paso
- Plan Your Event
Let’s Bring the California Dream Eater to Paso Robles!
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Paso Robles – home to so many innovative chefs, farm-to-fork restaurants and expansive orchards – is a foodies’ paradise. “California Dream Eater,” sponsored by Visit California, is asking for plate photo submissions for their new ‘eatertainment’ series. Help us spread the word that Paso has some of the best places to eat on California’s Central Coast!
Who is the California Dream Eater? Chase Ramsey is a guy who proudly, passionately and hilariously eats the best things in California on behalf of foodies everywhere. As the culinary connoisseur of Visit California – the tourism commission for the state – Chase is the perfect guide to help visitors discover some of the best restaurants and eateries. You can view Chase’s previous eating adventures on YouTube and Instagram.
How to submit a photo: California Dream Eater is accepting submissions for Chase’s Central Coast tour in January 2016 this November-December so get ready to start sending your submissions!
1. Take a photo following these guidelines
- Amateur-style photos, could have been taken by Chase himself
- Un-edited/filtered images
- Original, not previously shared by another social profile
- Capture a sense of place whenever possible
- No people, hands or dining partners in image foreground
- Capture the full plate in frame; avoid super close-up images
- People acceptable in the background/out of focus
Image Credits: Visit California
2. Tag your photo @CaliforniaDreamEater and use #DreamEats. Don’t forget to tag the restaurant where you are eating and Paso Robles by including @TravelPaso. If you don’t have a smartphone, you can participate by submitting images here.
We look forward to seeing your favorite places to eat in Paso Robles!