January Means Restaurant Month!
Paso Robles dining options run the gamut, from Japanese to Peruvian and everything in between! New additions to the culinary landscape in recent times include seafood (Catch), upscale comfort food (The Hatch) and made-to-order ice cream sandwiches (Batch) to name but a rhyming few. The Blue Moon Southwestern Grill opened last week at 1811 11th Street and Vine Paso Robles is set to open in January at 1218 Pine Street.
It seems that none of the restaurants in Paso Robles have any intention of resting on their laurels this winter. With so many great options in town this year, visit us in Paso and make plans to try a few!
During the month of January, restaurants all across the state are rolling out special prix-fixe menus of three courses at $30-$40 per person or other special offerings; fifteen of our local restaurants are participating in Restaurant Month 2017 with incredible special menus, and others are hosting their own happenings, big and small, such as:
- Wood Fired Wednesdays at Thomas Hill Organics – Under way now, enjoy food from their outdoor wood burning oven! Located at 1313 Park St.
- Happy Hours at Artisan – M-F, 3-5:30, highlights a different winery, brewery, distillery or cider house each week. Cocktails are $10, appetizers and small plates are $5-$10. Located at the corner of 12th and Pine
- Holiday Drink Menu at La Cosecha – always delicious, located at 835 12th Street
- New Vegan Menu at Panolivo – sneak peek in December, full launch in January. Located at 1344 Park Street
- “Milk & Cookies” at Firestone Walker Taproom – Winter weekends starting January 13, 2017 you can pair a glass of Nitro Merlin Milk Stout with a Brown Butter Cookie for $7 or steal the glass for $10. Located at 1400 Ramada Drive
- Reverse Wine Dinners at Il Cortile – starting on Wednesday, January 18, located at 608 12th Street
- Spirit Pairing Dinners at La Cosecha - starting in January, located at 835 12th Street
- Bingo in the Bar Tuesdays at Thomas Hill Organics – details coming soon, promises to be fun. Located at 1313 Park Street
Whatever your taste buds are craving, Paso Robles is sure to please. Visit us this January for Restaurant Month, or even better, book a room during our Passport to Paso promotion this January-February and get the best of lodging, dining and more!