- Eat & Drink
- See & Do
- Paso Events
- About Paso
- Plan Your Event
Dive into Spring Break Family Fun in Paso Robles
Apr 13 2017 - 1:33pm
When it comes to planning a spring break vacation that the whole family will love, Paso Robles has you covered. From biking and hiking to disc golf and ziplining, Paso is a playground for all types of family-friendly adventures. We welcome visitors of every age for a trip they will never forget!
- Disc Golf at Castoro Cellars – At Castoro Cellars, both parents and kids are in for a treat. After a bit of wine tasting, take the kids over to the Whale Rock Disc Golf Course, which is on the grounds of the winery and designed for beginners, children and adults. Take in oak tree views and beautiful surroundings while engaging in a little family-friendly competition!
- Zipline at Margarita Adventures – Margarita Adventures has created the ultimate adventure with zipline tours for the whole family, including children as young as kindergarten. Hold on tight for a wild ride 100 feet in the air at 50 miles per hour. It’s fun for parents and thrilling for the kids – especially if they spot wildlife below. Rest assured, Margarita Adventures has an outstanding safety record to make sure everyone lands safely.
- Art Class at Studios on the Park – Located in the heart of historic Paso Robles, Studios on the Park is an art mecca featuring six studios, four galleries and a variety of classes and workshops. This includes a number of youth art classes that occur daily. Before your trip, take a look with your children at the upcoming schedule and see which class they’d like to explore! Parents can take a class of their own at the same time, or perhaps stroll through the galleries to admire local art.
- Hearst Castle – This is a must-see for anyone visiting Paso, but especially fun for the kids. The whole family will be enchanted with the grand architecture, historic artifacts and sweeping ocean views – and what child doesn’t want to meander through a real-life castle? Experiencing the magic of Hearst Castle together is sure to be a favorite family memory.
- Hiking or biking along the Salinas River Trail – This easy, two-mile scenic trail is a great choice for a leisurely hike or bike ride that can accommodate the whole family. It gently winds to the edge of the Salinas River – and you may even catch a glimpse of the local wildlife amid the brush.
This is just a handful of the abundant activities that will make your family’s visit to Paso Robles unforgettable. Book your stay now and get to work planning your best vacation yet!